Friday 28 September 2012

It's My Life

          Well...here I am again! This is my FOURTH blog: the first (Sammy Thinks) wasn't unsuccessful per se, but I was young, and it fizzled out. The second (21st Year of Living) was a fail. I think I had 25 out of 365, but it was by far the most popular, and I really enjoyed it! The third (Marriage 101) was a big fat F-! I think because the last two were so specific, I just couldn't keep up. I need a simple place to express my view on the world. Hopefully as you all join me on this endeavor, we will all learn more about ourselves, about the world and about our Creator who just simply loves me (and you...and you and you and you!).
          After seeing so many of my friends and family blogging again, I decided to retry one more time. Without further ado, I would like to introduce me to YOU:
         My name is Sam. I am 22 years old. I have a giant head full of dreams and aspirations, but I haven't yet found the key to open it! I am State Youth Director for Church of God of Prophecy in Oregon. Co-Youth Director at our local Roseburg Church and a teller at US Bank! I love life, and I love my Creator and my Savior Jesus Christ! I married my best friend Scott on March 19, 2011, and I just love him so much! And on that same day, (I got an awesome package deal!) I gained a wonderful step-son Scotty who is 10 years old, just like his father and makes parenthood seem like a walk in the park. We also have my hysterical and magical three-legged feline friend, Gus Chiggins, who loves me unconditionally even though he really shouldn't!
         Seems pretty great, right? Well it gets even better! On top of all that, I have more loving parents than a girl knows what to do with, a plethora of grandparents, FOUR brothers (one blood, one in-law and two steps), THREE sisters (one step, one exchange and one step-in-law/cousin (don't ask!)) and way too many cousins, aunts and uncles! I have a few close friends that are just as crazy as me, a beautiful "niece" whom I love more than the world, plenty of other friends and bright-eyed youth.

         This is my life, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering when you were going to start writing again. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete