Thursday 4 October 2012

GVG²

Whew! It's been a busy week.
        Rockin': My Beloved by Kari Jobe<3
        So tonight was our Campaign Rally for the bank. It's night where we get together with the other branches in our district to get amped up for fall campaign! This year they had a t-shirt contest that we prepared for extensively. We all had white t-shirts with a gift box & ribbon, the words "Garden Valley Gift Givers" and our "number" in glitter glue, then a bow on the gift and our "names" on the back in sharpie!
        We had Margie as "Bubba", Kelley as "Crusher", Sara as "DestroyR", Patty as "Chomper" (for Halo), Vicki as "Ninja", Sarah as "Bear Claw", ME as "bR00tuHL", Haley as "RULEZ IZ RULEZ" and Cierra as "Game OVER!". Oh and Vince as "Top Dawg". :)
        We had plenty of fun preparing for this. At the rally, we "mingled", and there were some Minute To Win It games and bla bla bla... Guess what?! We won the games! We tied for first, but then we had been closer on  the tie breaker question, so we get a pizza party! What what!
       Also for the t-shirt contest part, I "rapped". It was ridiculous.
       But I had a lot of fun, and it's nice to bond with my team.

I'm not so sure what else to write today.
       I'm kind of glad it's over. It kept me busy and excited...right after I posted about things winding down! So maybe now things really will.

Tomorrow's the anniversary of Papa Bob's death. I'm sad just because I'm sad. But I'm a little disappointed because I won't be able to go with Scott to the cemetery when he goes because of work, but I think it will be okay, because I will go before work.
       It's been a weird week/month. I really miss my family. I miss Christmas' at Gramma's or Aunt Sandy's with everyone. I miss Cousin after getting to spend some time with him again! I miss Mallory, Korbin and my sweet baby Ava. Soon Kyle will be heading back to MD for a time. And Papa Bob's anniversary just puts cherry on top I guess.

But in everything, I know God has a plan.

Now rockin': Beautiful Things by Gungor<3

Great music on Pandora tonight. :)


Here's hoping...

"[Love] bears all things, hopes all things, believes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13 : 7-8a

No comments:

Post a Comment