Thursday 25 October 2012

Insignificant

I'm falling into the trap again.
       My blogs usually fail, because if I don't have something insightful, profound or whatever to talk about, then why make a blog post? But this blog is just as much for me as it is for you, and maybe someone wants to just read the details of my life! So ha!
       So right now, Gus and I are chillin' in the house before I have to go to work. So much is happening right now! This weekend, I'll be working on the Harvest Carnival and Kylee's birthday party is on Saturday, then of course, Sunday is an all day affair! And when the weekend is over, the Harvest Carnival will just be upon us! I always stress about these things, but they all work out in the end, because we are doing this for the Glory of God and to reach out to children in our community and their families, so how could it possibly go wrong??
       After all...Romans 8 says:
"28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose..."
And also..."31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" (NKJ)

       But once again, I am looking forward, not to an activity, but for an activity to be over. :b  November brings A LOT of birthdays, Return of the King, more GLOW, Pastor Appreciation and THANKSGIVING of course! Yum yum!! Maybe I'll be an active part in the festivities as a "wife" now... I'll buy drinks! ;)

      So much going on, but for today...I will work, I will pick up Scotty and we will go to Ma-in-law's and dine on pizza!

Arrivederci!

Here's hoping...
"[Love] bears all things, hopes all things, believes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13 : 7-8a
 

No comments:

Post a Comment